6165 Barfield Road
Atlanta GA, 30328
Tel: +1 (770)688-1206
Fax: +1 (770)688-1229
Trick-or-Treat! Here are some fun facts to share with the family while you hunt for the best pumpkin in the patch.
• Halloween is the second largest commercial holiday in the US, right under Christmas.
• Americans are expected to spend over $3 billion on costumes for Halloween in 2022.
• Another $3 billion will be spent on candy alone
• Think you can carve fast? The fastest pumpkin carving of a complete Jack O’ Lantern face according to Guinness World Records is 16.47 seconds. Beat that!
• The average pumpkin has about 500 seeds.
• Pumpkin seeds make a terrific snack! Click the button below for a simple toasted pumpkin seeds recipe that you can make with your family!
The President has accepted the resignation of Christopher Magnus, the Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection. President Biden appreciates Commissioner Magnus' nearly forty years of service and the contributions he made to police reform during his tenure as police chief in three U.S. cities. The president thanks Mr. Magnus for his service at CBP and wishes him well.
In the interim Troy A. Miller, the Deputy Commissioner for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will serve as the acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
As part of the review, USTR is seeking public comments on the effectiveness of the actions in achieving the objectives of the investigation, other actions that could be taken, and the effects of such actions on the United States economy, including consumers.
Starting Nov. 15, importers and others can plead their case for changes to the Section 301 tariffs on imports from China as part of a review being conducted by the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative.
ACE is the U.S. electronic Single Window platform for all trade processing, including all Manifest, Cargo Release, Post-release, Export and Partner Government Agency (PGA) data. Trade users can access ACE via two channels: The ACE Secure Data Portal (ACE Portal) and electronic data interchange (EDI). Deciding on which ACE access method is needed depends on the specific trade activity.