Greetings to you and Welcome to JAS Worldwide South Africa! Thank you for taking your time to visit our website.
Our first office was opened in Johannesburg on March 1, 1982. With 150 dedicated employees, we provide quality service with integrity.
- ISO 9001/2008 Certified
- BBBEE Verification Certified
- Marine Insurance Policy Confirmation
We provide services to our customers from various industries that include:
- Air Freight
- Customs Clearance
- Handling of dangerous goods
- Handling of valuable goods, live animals and special commodities
- Handling perishable goods
- In-house Project Representative
- Marine Insurance – All Risk
- Ocean Freight
- Project Cargo
- Road Freight
- Warehousing and Distribution
- South Africa has 62 airlines, making 274, 000 aircraft landings and carrying 16.5 million passengers (departures only).
- 10 airports handle 98% of the country’s commercial air traffic. They comprise of major international airports in; Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Kimberly, Pilansberg and Upington.
- 21 air traffic control centres support operations that cover 145 licensed airports.
- The country’s ports are; Richards Bay and Durban in KwaZulu-Natal; East London, Port Elizabeth and Port of Ngqura in the Eastern Cape; Mossel, Cape Town and Saldanha in the Western Cape.
- Durban is Africa’s busiest port and the largest container facility in southern Africa, while Richard’s Bay is the world’s largest bulk coal terminal.
- South Africa has an extensive rail network – the 14th longest in the world – connecting with networks in the sub-Saharan region.
- South Africa’s total road network is about 754,000km, of which over 70,000km are paved and surfaced roads.
We look forward to welcome you in person and working with you.
Click here to link to the address listings for this country: South Africa Offices